Sunday 3 October 2010

My easy transitioning tips from texlax to natural

I have been thinking about transitioning for a while and i finally decided to do it.
my hair texture is 3c/4a and i am texlaxed.what i do weekly is prepoo with (molasses,honey and jojoba oil mixed) for 1 hour then i shampoo with a moisturising shampoo(creme of nature ultra moisturising) and deep condition with (silicon mix dc mixed with laoe vera juice) under a hair steamer for 20 minutes.
this makes detangling a breeze and super soft.
i apply my leave spray of (aphogee pro vitamin leave in mixed with aloe vera juice) and seal with emu oil.
i only seal my hair on wash days because my hair retains moisture really well due to the fact that i steam 2x per week.
once a week i will apply my mixture of mega tek and jbco on my scalp.

No comments:

Post a Comment